FOODSERVICE PROPOINTS, LLC - LOYALTY PROGRAM
Enrollment and Eligibility
- Participation in Foodservice ProPoints Program is limited to (a) U.S. foodservice operators including, but not limited to:
Elementary/Secondary Schools, College/University, Hospital, Nursing Home, Restaurant & Bar (Family Style, Café, Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Quick Service, Bars/Taverns, Buffets/Cafeteria), Business and Industry, Retail (Supermarket/Deli, Convenience Store, Bakery, Grocery Store, Liquor Store, Other Retail), Correctional, Travel and Leisure (Recreation, Motel/Hotel/Resort/Lodging, Airline Catering, Cruises, Country Clubs, Amusement Parks, Arena, Stadiums, Camps and Caterers, Casino and Gaming), All Other (Vending/Office Coffee Service, Military, and Other On-Site).
- Members may enroll by completing a Foodservice ProPoints membership profile online at http://www.FoodserviceProPoints.com, the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program web site.
- Enrollment is limited to foodservice operators located in the U.S., and U.S. territories.
- There is no enrollment fee. No purchase is necessary to enroll in the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program.
- Only enrolled Members are eligible to earn points in the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program.
- Any individual enrolling in the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program, represents and warrants to Foodservice ProPoints that (a) the individual is authorized on behalf of his/her employer to enroll the Member establishment in Foodservice ProPoints; (b) Member has disclosed Member's participation and receipt of rewards in Foodservice ProPoints to Member’s employer, if applicable; and (c) Member's participation in Foodservice ProPoints does not conflict with any contractual restrictions or obligations of Member to any other party.
- Members accumulating points for the purchase of sponsors' products represent and warrant that products purchased will not be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by a federal health care program. A “federal health care program” is defined as any program providing health care benefits funded, in whole or in part, by the United States or any state where the state is using some federal funds (e.g. Medicaid).
- Changes in Member’s account information must be communicated to Foodservice ProPoints Administration via the Foodservice ProPoints web site.
- Members may cancel their account at any time by contacting Foodservice ProPoints Administration.
- By enrolling in the Foodservice ProPoints program, Members expressly consent to receiving periodic promotional emails and/or communications from Foodservice ProPoints.
- When a member enrolls in Foodservice ProPoints, a member completes an enrollment profile. Information collected from this profile will be shared with only those Sponsors for whom a member submits a reward code or a Sponsor who participates in the Foodservice ProPoints Distributor program whereby the member enrolls using an enrollment code distributed by an Foodservice ProPoint authorized Distributor Sales Representative or adds a Distributor Representative to their profile after enrollment.
- Members earn points by submitting Reward Codes from purchases of Sponsors’ eligible products prior to Reward Code expiration dates.
- Each Foodservice ProPoints sponsor reserves the right to determine which such Sponsor’s products are eligible to earn points in the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program.
- Foodservice ProPoints Sponsors reserve the right to determine the number of points awarded for each of its eligible products and have the right to change point values at any time. For more details on point values for eligible products, visit http://www.FoodserviceProPoints.com.
- Members will be allowed to transfer points between accounts or to other Members.
- Bonus points may be offered based upon criteria established by Foodservice ProPoints and its' Sponsors.
Communication of Rewards Selection
- Members may view reward descriptions, images and point values for the complete rewards selection at the Foodservice ProPoints’ web site.
- Members must have sufficient points in their Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program account to cover a reward’s point value before redeeming. Only points issued in conjunction with the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program may be redeemed for rewards. Members may not supplement points used for reward redemption with cash, check or credit card payments.
- Rewards may be added, deleted or substituted at any time at the sole discretion of the Foodservice ProPoints Administration. Foodservice ProPoints may, without prior notification, substitute a replacement reward offering of the same type or character if the replacement reward offering is of equal or greater value.
- Members' email address and password are needed to redeem points for rewards.
- Members may only redeem points for rewards at the Foodservice ProPoints web site.
- When a reward is ordered, Member’s account will be debited by the number of points listed in the most recent online Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program rewards catalog or other Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program communication.
- Members should keep their email address and password private to prevent unauthorized redemptions.
- Rewards will be shipped to United States street addresses only and cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Accidental typographical errors sometimes occur in merchandise descriptions and product values. In this event, we reserve the right to notify you of the correct description or value before merchandise is shipped.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for reward delivery.
- Surface shipping and handling via ground service or common carrier is included in the point price for each reward offering. Multiple items ordered at the same time may be shipped separately. Some rewards may require truck shipment. Members will be contacted to make arrangements for delivery.
- Members should contact Foodservice ProPoints Administration by email if a reward has not been received by the anticipated delivery date.
- In the event of a lost reward, a Verification of Non-Receipt of Lost Items will be sent to the Member. This form must be completed, signed, and received by Foodservice ProPoints Administration prior to reward re-issuance.
- Refunds for returned merchandise will be given in points only. No cash or credit card refunds.
- All rewards are subject to limited availability and to the terms, conditions and restrictions imposed by merchandise, service or other providers.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed on all rewards. Members may return or exchange rewards for any reason within 30 days. Merchandise returned in accordance with this provision will be credited to Member's account in point value only.
- Members are responsible for return shipping costs on exchanges/returns not due to shipping errors, shipping damages or defective merchandise.
Taxation and Rewards
- Sales tax is included in all reward point values.
- The reporting and payment of State, Federal and Local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Members and each Member agrees to hold the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program Administrator harmless therefrom.
- The Member is not subject to backup withholding due to failure to report interest and dividend income, and the Member is either a U.S. citizen, or legal resident of the U.S.
Instructions for Receiving Shipment
All Other Shipments
- Please be sure the number of cartons received agrees with the freight. If there is a shortage, have the driver note "shortage" on the freight bill. Notify Foodservice ProPoints Administration immediately.
- Examine carton(s) carefully. If there are any visible signs of damage, refuse item(s) and notify Foodservice ProPoints Administration immediately.
- If damage is found after the driver leaves call the delivering carrier within 48 hours for an inspection. Confirm the request in writing to the delivering carrier.
- Leave the merchandise in the original carton(s) with all packing intact.
- Get a copy of the inspection report from the carrier and mail to Foodservice ProPoints Administration.
- Members will be advised of the disposition of the merchandise.
- If the order is not correct, or is not satisfactory in any way, please notify Foodservice ProPoints Administration.
|Foodservice ProPoints Administration|
P.O. Box 500
Brunswick, OH 44212
Web Site: http://www.FoodserviceProPoints.com
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., EST, Mon-Fri
Web Site Usage
- The terms of this agreement apply to each Individual or Member (collectively a “User") who uses or accesses the Foodservice ProPoints web site (the "web site"). If a User does not agree to these terms, Member should not use this web site.
- By accessing the Foodservice ProPoints web site, User agrees not to upload, post email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other company code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. User also agrees not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the web site or to violate any of the Terms and Conditions, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the web site, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference. Foodservice ProPoints and its sponsors assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect a User’s computer equipment or other property due to the User's access, browsing on, or use of, the web site or the User's downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the web site.
- Foodservice ProPoints uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the web site; however, Foodservice ProPoints and its Sponsors make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this information.
- Foodservice ProPoints does not control the sites that may be linked to the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program web site and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at User’s own risk.
- All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Foodservice ProPoints web site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Foodservice ProPoints, its sponsors and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the "Trademarks"). Users may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of the above-mentioned trademarks on any other web site is strictly prohibited.
- Foodservice ProPoints does not warrant that Members’ use of materials displayed on the web site will not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Foodservice ProPoints. Use of any materials on the web site is at User's own risk.
- All materials contained on the web site are copyright protected in the year 2016 by FOODSERVICE PROPOINTS, LLC® except where explicitly noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
General Terms & Conditions
- Foodservice ProPoints® is a registered trademark of Integrated Marketing Technologies, Inc.
- Foodservice ProPoints reserves the right to disqualify anyone from participation in the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program and to immediately invalidate all points accumulated based on abuse, fraud or any violation of the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program policies or these terms and conditions.
- Foodservice ProPoints and its Sponsors have the right to audit redemption activity from its Members and obtain additional purchase verification documentation such as invoices or validated distributor tracking reports.
- Foodservice ProPoints points may be assigned or transferred to other active Members. The only right Foodservice ProPoints Members acquire with Foodservice ProPoints points is to surrender them for redemption at the Foodservice ProPoints web-site. Otherwise points will be debited from Member's accounts in accordance with these rules.
- By redeeming points, Members agree to indemnify, defend and hold Foodservice ProPoints, Sponsors, and Vendors harmless from any damages, claims costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the use or misuse of rewards.
- Notwithstanding, Foodservice ProPoints and its Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program, to add and delete sponsors, to alter Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program rules, and to restrict, change, correct, or cancel the enrollment process, any qualifying purchases, point issuance rates and reward point prices of the Loyalty Program at any time without prior notification.
- Foodservice ProPoints and its Sponsors are not responsible for disputes involving Members or Employees of a Member's establishment relating to rewards.
- The Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program and offers are void where prohibited by law. Certain states, provinces and countries may have additional restrictions.
- In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any term, rule, or phase of the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program, the decision of Foodservice ProPoints shall be final.
- Members acknowledge that Foodservice ProPoints is not responsible for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages. In no event shall Foodservice ProPoints or its Sponsors have liability to any Member in an amount in excess of the value of the rewards redeemed by such Member(s) in Foodservice ProPoints.
- Foodservice ProPoints shall be excused upon, and shall not be liable for, any failure to fully or partially perform or for interruption of the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program resulting from the occurrence of an "Event of Force Majeure." An "Event of Force Majeure" shall mean any act, cause, contingency or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this clause, including, without limitation, acts of God, labor strike, labor dispute, lockout, civil disorder, terrorism or perceived terrorist threat, disaster, interruption of transportation services, governmental actions or regulation, or other emergency making it inadvisable, unsafe, impossible, or illegal to perform under the Agreement.
- The rights and obligations of Foodservice ProPoints, its Sponsors, and Members shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Ohio without reference to its principles of choice of law. By participating in Foodservice ProPoints, Members hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the District Court for the County of Medina, State of Ohio over any such action, suit, or proceeding unless such matter is removed by Foodservice ProPoints to federal court or such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction; and then in such event, Member hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the District of Ohio. The parties hereby waive any claim that such jurisdiction is an inconvenient forum.
- Foodservice ProPoints shall have the right without liability to discontinue the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program or any component thereof; if the Loyalty Program or any component thereof is found not to be in compliance with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; or if the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program or any component thereof is discovered to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party. Foodservice ProPoints, LLC reserves the right to alter or modify the Loyalty Program or any component thereof if determined necessary in INTEGRATED MARKETING TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (IMT)'s sole discretion to rectify any alleged non-compliance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations; or if necessary for the Foodservice ProPoints Loyalty Program or any component thereof to be non-infringing upon the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- FOODSERVICE PROPOINTS AND ITS SPONSORS MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REWARDS EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE WAIVED AND DISCLAIMED. Foodservice ProPoints and its Sponsors shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including, without limitation, attorney's fees), accident or inconvenience that may occur in use of such items, or as a result of any defect or failure.
Member Service Contact Information
- Loyalty program Administrator can be reached via e-mail at customerservice@FoodserviceProPoints.com
- Customer service is available at 1-800-541-6814 from 8:30 a.m. - 6:00p.m. EST, Monday through Friday except on holidays. These include: New Year's Eve & New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day-after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day.